Dangote Pasta – Frequently Asked Questions By Consumers
1. Where can I buy your Dangote Pasta product?
- You can check our website dfmhubb.com for a list of retail stores closest to you.
- You can check our website dfmhubb.com to make direct purchases through your preferred ecommerce platform.
2. Can I buy Dangote Pasta directly from the company?
- We have a minimum quantity order per region, for
- North a minimum of 3000 cases.
- While for Lagos, West and East a minimum of 1500 casesAre you purchasing up to that? If no, kindly share your name and location so we can send you the address of the closest distributor to you or visit our website www.dfmhubb.com for more information.
3. What is the requirement to register as a distributor?
- Letter of application indicating:
- Your interest in becoming a Distributor with DFM
- Detailing your Company Name, complete address and location of the shop.
- Indicating the products, you are interested in.
- Bank reference letter clearly identifying your organization.
- Certificate of Registration of the organization you would want to use for same purpose. (This must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission).
- Two passport photographs of the Director and the organizations’ representative.
- A well ventilated warehouse or shop for our wheat based products with pallets on the ground.
- After presenting the above requirements you will be given a distributors form.
4. How do I make payment?
- I will advise you visit sales department in our office to get details of payment, or kindly share your details and a representative will reach out to you.
5. Where do I submit the form?
- Shed 2, NPA Lighter terminal, Ebute, Ikorodu. Submit to the sales department.
6. My product is yet to be delivered, I paid some days ago?
- Kindly share your name and address and give us some time to confirm the status of your product.
7. I bought a truck of Pasta but the product was incomplete.
- Kindly indicate the missing number of carton on the waybill. We will investigate this matter and be rest assured that the missing packs will be added to your next order.
8. Where is your company located?
- Shed 2, NPA Lighter terminal, Ebute, Ikorodu.
9. Which time do you open?
- We open by 8am close by 5pm.
10. I bought a carton of Pasta but it was not complete?
- We regret your experience and would appreciate an opportunity to investigate the cause to prevent future occurrence. We will request that you send in the batch code on pack and indicate how many packs were missing?
11. I found a pack not properly sealed.
- We regret your experience and would appreciate an opportunity to investigate the cause. We will request that you send in the batch code on pack and snap the picture and send to our e-mail at email@example.com
12. Where is the best place to store Pasta?
- In a cool dry place such as warehouse or store that has enough ventilation.